Saturday 18 July 2009

The Fleadh

So a year after the 72 hour film experience, I returned to the Fleadh in Galway to see the festival. I work throughout the festival to get support for a 72 in Melbourne, but the economy is very bleak in Ireland and business is hard.

Whilst at the Fleadh I speak to Matt Branton about the colouring process for Rosie. He is a bit gutted that we aren't taking it to Windmill Lane. He convinces me to change my mind and bring it in at the start of August. This is helped by Justin McCarthy at Abaltat volunteering to do the music for me. I wanted to play around and do it myself, but I'm not sure I'll have the time over an ever-increasingly busy period...

I also had a chance to catch up with Etain McGuckian. It seems like ages ago that she was helping us in Birmingham. She is busy with films of her own right now, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment