Sunday 26 July 2009

Finish what you started....

I feel like I am a child who has rushed to dessert without finishing the main meal. I have begun filming a documentary about an 94 year old lady called Nin, who lives and works as a maid in Ireland, whilst Andy is still back in England finishing off the Rosie edit. Still , it is nice to have a few projects on the go. I am going to be in London pitching another 72 hour film project to Fremantle in August, this time to take place at the Melbourne International Film Festival in 2010. We are a busy bunch....

Our plan is to screen Rosie, alongside 'The Gloaming', as an hour-long silent cinema experience. They will get projected onto walls in cities in the autumn and winter months and act as visual graffiti. The plan at the moment is to pump out the soundtracks upon a frequency that people can tune into on either their mobile phones or radio device.

Whether this comes into fruition is a different matter, especially with everything that we have on. I should finish what I started...

No comments:

Post a Comment